To Be Faithful Servants Walking God's Talk
This Weeks Readings: Isaiah 49.14-15; Psalm 62; 1 Corinthians 4.1-5; Matthew 6.24-34.
How often have we heard the advice, “Do Not Be Afraid”? We live in an anxious world of worrisome realities. How difficult it is to believe, that “all will be well “when we are so stressed and “terrorism” is an everyday word. Instead of trusting that the Lord is in charge, we are tempted to despair and hopelessness. Let us daily centre our hearts and breathe deeply the peace that only total surrender to God’s care can bring.
Next Week's Readings: Genesis 2.7-9, 16-18, 25; 3.1-7; Psalm 51; Romans 5.12-19; Matthew 4.1-11.
Wednesday, March 8th, 2017
St. Patrick's Prayer Group invites you to a Lenten Teaching on Wednesday, March 8, 2017 given by Fr. Dominic Borg OCD immediately following the 7:00 pm Mass in the large hall.
All are welcome!
Morning Lenten Retreat
Hosted by the CWL
March 11, 2017
Beginning with Mass @ 8:30am
Light refreshments will be available
Guest Speaker: Rev. Gregory Carruthers SJ, former Theologian at St. Augustine Seminary will lead us in a series of reflections on the Mystery “In Christ you are being rooted and grounded in love.”
Please register through the Parish Office. For further information, call Indira Noro at (905) 294-4950.
For poster, click here.
- Praise & Worship (Stations of the Cross) - March 17, 2017
- Scripture Studies - starting March 14 & 15, 2017
- Introducing a Unique Youth Movement for Children - February 25,& 26, 2017
- Ash Wednesday - March 1, 2017
- 2017 Lenten Calendar - March 1 - April 8, 2017
- 2017 Stations of the Cross - March 3 - April 7, 2017
- 2017 Holy Week - April 8 - 16, 2017
- Lenten Teaching with Fr. Dominic Borg - March 8, 2017
- Morning Lenten Retreat - March 11, 2017
- St. Patrick's Bereavement Ministry - starting March 20, 2017
- Praying the Holy Rosary on Wednesdays - next time is April 5, 2017
- 2017 Special Collections Schedule