To Be Faithful Servants Walking God's Talk
Ways to Be a Good Steward
We are all stewards of our lives, our families, our work, each other, and all the other gifts and talents that make each ou us unique.
We need to live each day intentionally, to make an extra effort to do all the ordinary things of life with the intention of doing it for God. That is how we connect our faith to our lives.
“There are different gifts, but the same Spirit.
There are different ministries, but the same Lord.”
St. Patrick’s Parish is a Stewardship parish with a never ending source of gifts and talents lying within our parishioners.
To assist parishioners in discerning their gifts and talents for use in ministry at the parish or in the community, the ‘Called to Ministry’ Workshops are offered periodically to potential volunteers.
The ‘Called to Ministry’ Workshop is a presentation which will include:
- Church Teaching on the laity
- The role of the Holy Spirit
- Implications of gifts discernment
- The characteristics of the most common spiritual gifts
- The gifts bestowed on us by God can change one’s life, the parish and the world
- The presentation is immersed in prayer, sacred scripture, reflection and discernment
For more information, contact our Pastoral Associate Silvana Amantea at the parish office, (905) 294-5955 ext. 226, or email at email@example.com.